Sunday, April 29, 2012

TV5 tell Sharon to ignore her bashers on Twitter?

MEGASTAR Sharon Cuneta is now calloused by the negative things she reads on Twitter. Before, she was easily got affected that she almost always hit back.

Did TV5 tell her to ignore them? “Why should they ask me that?,” she said. “They know I know what I’m doing.”

Now, all Sharon asks is for some people to respect her family. It is different story for her when her family is concerned. It is for this reason why she and her Tita Helen Gamboa had a falling out. “I’m 46 and I have my own family,” she explained. “It’s but right to defend them when the need arises. But my respect for my Tita Helen has always been there. I love her. I owe a lot to her. Takot ako dun, eh.

Nagti-text nga ako hindi sa kanya kundi kay Ciara (Sotto, her cousin).

I tried several times to reach out to her, pero ayaw niyang sumagot.”

At the presscon for her new show, Sharon: Kasama mo Kapatid on TV5, she stressed that when she hit back those bashers on Twitter, it was all because of her family. “They were saying a lot about KC (Concepcion), at ‘yung anak daw naming si Miguel, totoong anak ni Kiko (Pangilinan, her husband) sa ibang babae.”


But now that Sharon has mellowed down on Twitter, she hopes to gain more televiewers for her new show.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
For more updates FOLLOW us on Twitter @pinoyTVpolice and LIKE US on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong masasabi mo sa issue na 'to? mag-Comment na!!

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search