Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sharon Cuneta: I'm happy with ABS-CBN



MANILA, Philippines - Megastar Sharon Cuneta finally broke her silence on rumors that she is planning to move to a rival television network.

In an interview after her successful concert in Europe, Cuneta stressed that she is happy working in ABS-CBN.

"So far, yes I'm happy with ABS-CBN," she said.

"I have no idea what's going on back home. I just got word from boss Vic (del Rosario) that he would like to sit down with me when I get home, something important has come up. Ang dami kong naririnig na mga tsismis pero wala pa naman akong nakakausap.

"At this point in my career, I don't see yet any reason to leave ABS-CBN. I love Ma'am Charo (Santos-Concio, ABS-CBN's president and chief operating officer) very much."
She stressed, however, that she is open to hearing from other people who want to offer her more opportunities.

Cuneta recently wowed hundreds of Filipino fans in a concert at the Arcotel in Vienna, Austria on Saturday with her hits such as "Mr. DJ."

The concert also featured Angeline Quinto, winner of Cuneta's defunct talent search "Star Power."

Cuneta said she is willing to go back to Europe to perform, if given a chance.

"It would probably be nice to do a show in, maybe in Italy or Rome, and bump into other Filipinos again. Basta go around Europe," she said. 

-- Report from King Bueno, ABS-CBN Europe News Bureau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong masasabi mo sa issue na 'to? mag-Comment na!!

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search