Monday, October 31, 2011

Mario Maurer 'Teach Me How To Dougie' Dance




A Pinoy Fan of Thai Hearthrob Mario Maurer teach Mario on how to do the 'Dougie Dance'


On the other hand, Mario's exclusive interview in 'The Buzz' he answered slumbook questions:

Favorite movie: Forrest Gump
Favorite sleepwear: T-shirt and boxers
First thing you do when you wake up: I brush my teeth.
Last thing you do before sleep: I take out my contact lens.
Sexiest part of your body: It should be the chest because I work out.
Three things you like in a girl: Fun, sweet, and clever
Define love: Love is like the air, you cannot see it but you cannot live without it. You think it’s not important, but you need it all the time.




Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
For more updates FOLLOW us on Twitter @pinoyTVpolice and LIKE US on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anong masasabi mo sa issue na 'to? mag-Comment na!!

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search